- Location: Mound Services Inc.
- Availability: In Stock
- Year: 2015
- Manufacturer: Arctic Cat
- Model: XF 8000 HC 141 2.25
- New/Used: New
- Primary Color: Orange
- Condition: Excellent
- Title: Clean
|Bore x Stroke||85 x 70 mm|
|Carburetion||46 mm dual throttle body batteryless EFI|
|Ignition||3D with throttle position sensor|
|Exhaust||APV with tuned pipe, pipe sensor and stainless steel muffler|
|Brake Type||Radial master cylinder hydraulic brake / disc on driveshaft|
|Drive Clutch||Arctic 6 post (rpm sensing)|
|Driven Clutch||10.75 in. (27.3 cm) dia. Arctic (roller cam)|
|Front Suspension||Arctic Race Suspension with FOX FLOAT 3 shocks and sway bar|
|Front Travel||10 in. (25.4 cm)|
|Rear Suspension||FasTrack Rear Suspension with tri-hub rear axle system, FOX FLOAT 3 rear-arm shock, Arctic Cat (IFP) front-arm shock|
|Rear Travel||14.5 in. (36.8 cm)|
|Ski Type||Mountain 6 in. (15.2 cm)|
|Ski Stance||40-41 in. (101.6-104.1 cm) adjustable|
|Track Type||Power Claw|
|Track Dimensions||15 in. (38.1 cm) x 141 in. (258.1 cm) x 2.25 in. (5.7 cm)|
|Headlight||Dual Halogen Headlight (2-Bulb)|
|Fuel Capacity||11.7 gal. (44.3 L)|
|Hand & Thumb Warmers||Standard|
Retail: $ 14 899.00
- FasTrack® Rear Suspension with 141-in. Track: This springless 141-in. FOX FLOAT® 3 air shock rear suspension reduces snow buildup weight while providing a full range of pressure/tuning options.
- Arctic Race Front Suspension: Tall, lightweight ski spindles and widely spaced A-arms provide great torsion rigidity and strength. Angling the shock load back toward the rider's mass, results in optimal caster/camber to improve comfort and cornering. FOX FLOAT® 3 shocks and a sway bar provide excellent control and handling.
- 8000 2-Stroke Engine: 160-class HP makes it the most powerful 800 engine in the industry. It features a lightweight, quick-revving crankshaft, twin spark plugs per cylinder and weight-saving engine reverse technology. The engine knock sensor provides octane recognition, giving you more fuel options.
- ProClimb™ Chassis: We need it to be as light as possible without sacrificing strength. The upper spar assembly design is the answer, proving itself on the scales, on trail and off trail. Shock mounts transfer energy directly to the spar assembly, the strongest point of the chassis. Rider position is ideal.
- Deluxe Digital/Analog Gauge w/Altimeter: Choose between digital and analog speed and tachometer readouts. And check out the altimeter to see just how high up you are. There's also an odometer, two trip meters, engine hour meter, reverse indicator and warning lights.
- Push-Button Engine Reverse: The push-button reverse is all about quick, easy activation. This feature reverses the direction of the engine rotation. In addition to being smooth it's also a weight savings.
- Mountain Skis: Lighter with an increased keel depth for increased cornering traction. They also feature molded-in “gripper” traction on the top side and a ski loop design that is stiffer and provides better hand ergonomics.
- Mountain Seat: The High Country™ is right at home in the deep powder. For more maneuverability, it comes standard with a shorter mountain seat that's great for your boondocking ways.
- Telescoping Mountain Handlebar: Drop down for the trail. Pull up for the powder. The quick-adjust telescoping-steering system allows riders to quickly adjust handlebar height up to 4 inches, using a simple hand-operated locking collar.
- 2.25 in. Power Claw Track: Made for the deep stuff, this track with 2.25-in. lugs sinks its teeth into the powder with great ferocity, yet gives you a confident feel on the trail.
- Type: 2-stroke
- Displacement: 794cc
- Cooling: Liquid
- Cylinders: 2
- Bore x Stroke: 85 x 70 mm
- Lubrication: Oil injection
- Ignition: 3D with throttle position sensor
- Carburetion: 46 mm dual throttle body batteryless EFI
- Exhaust: APV with tuned pipe, pipe sensor and stainless steel muffler
- Fuel Capacity: 11.7 gal. (44.3 L)
- Front Suspension: Arctic Race Suspension with FOX FLOAT 3 shocks and sway bar
- Front Travel: 10 in. (25.4 cm)
- Rear Suspension: FasTrack Rear Suspension with tri-hub rear axle system, FOX FLOAT 3 rear-arm shock, Arctic Cat (IFP) front-arm shock
- Rear Travel: 14.5 in. (36.8 cm)
- Drive Clutch: Arctic 6 post (rpm sensing)
- Driven Clutch: 10.75 in. (27.3 cm) dia. Arctic (roller cam)
- Drive System: Arctic Drive System
- Brakes: Radial master cylinder hydraulic brake / disc on driveshaft
- Overall Length: 131 in. (332.7 cm)
- Overall Width: 46 in. (116.8 cm)
- Ski Stance: 40-41 in. (101.6-104.1 cm) adjustable
- Ski Type: Mountain 6 in. (15.2 cm)
- Runner Type: Single skag w/carbide
- Track Type: Power Claw
- Track Width: 15 in. (38.1 cm)
- Track Length: 141 in. (258.1 cm)
- Lug: 2.25 in. (5.7 cm)
- Pitch: 3.00 in. (7.6 cm)
- Push-Button Engine Reverse
- Dual Halogen Headlight (2-bulb)
- Front Bumper
- Deluxe Digital/Analog Gauge
- Electric Gas Gauge
- Low Oil Light
- Coolant Overheat Light
- High/Low Hand & Thumb Warmers
- Belt Bag
- Telescoping Mountain Handlebar
- Accessory Outlet
- Race-Height Windshield
- Air Pump
- Mountain Seat
- Tank Pads
- (Ex Low, Flyscreen, Low, Mid, High) Windshield
- Tether Switch
- Hand Guards
- Front Sport Bumper
- Premium Shocks
- Storage Bags
- Ice Scratchers
- Electric Start
- Lightweight Mountain Seat