- Location: Mound Services Inc.
- Availability: In Stock
- Year: 2017
- Manufacturer: Arctic Cat
- Model: XF 6000 CROSS TREK ES 137 1.6
- New/Used: New
- Primary Color: Green
- Condition: Excellent
- Title: Clean
|Bore x Stroke||73.8 x 70 mm|
|Carburetion||Dual stage injection|
|Ignition||Digitally Controlled CDI|
|Exhaust||APV with tuned pipe, pipe sensor and stainless steel muffler|
|Brake Type||Race radial master cylinder hydraulic brake|
|Drive Clutch||TEAM Rapid Response|
|Driven Clutch||TEAM Rapid Reaction BOSS|
|Front Suspension||Front Suspension: Arctic Race Suspension with sway bar; Ski Shocks: Arctic Cat IFP 1.5; Front Track Shock: Arctic Cat IFP 1.5|
|Front Travel||10 in. (25.4 cm)|
|Rear Suspension||Rear Suspension: SLIDE-ACTION Rear Suspension with tri-hub rear axle system, coupling blocks, Torque-Sensing Link rear arm and adjustable torsion springs; Rear Track Shock: Arctic Cat IFP 2.0|
|Rear Travel||13.5 in. (34.29 cm)|
|Ski Type||ProCross - 6 in. (15.24 cm)|
|Ski Stance||42-43 in. (106.68-109.22 cm) Adjustable|
|Track Dimensions||15 in. (38.1 cm) x 137 in. (347.98 cm) x 1.6 in. (4.06 cm)|
|Headlight||Dual halogen 2-bulb|
|Fuel Capacity||11.7 gal. (44.29 L)|
|Windshield||11 in. (27.94 cm) Mid-height|
|Color||Team Arctic Green|
|Hand & Thumb Warmers||Standard|
Retail: $ 14 699.00
- 6000 Engine: This 599cc 2-stroke DSI is the unmodified version of the engine that’s been launching Team Arctic down the racetrack since 2012. This quick-revving, 125-class horsepower C-TEC2™ power mill is the product of a world-class engine assembly plant — ours. Whether you’re riding a ZR® an M or a Crossover, the 6000 is one of the most satisfying engines found in a snowmobile.
- Arctic Drive System with TEAM Rapid Response Drive and TEAM Rapid Response Boss Driven Clutches: The Arctic Drive System™ features a lightweight magnesium chaincase. The design incorporates a large TEAM® driven clutch and TEAM drive clutch. By eliminating belt skid, these clutches reduce temperature and transfer more power to the track. In addition to their incredible strength, these clutches are known for their easy and precise tuning.
- Arctic Race Front Suspension with Arctic Cat Gas IFP Shocks: The Arctic Race front suspension’s geometry was developed through racing. Our unique wide A-arm spacing complements the chassis design, which allows us to maintain a tighter suspension. Arctic Cat gas IFP shocks feature a hard-anodized aluminum body, 0.5" shaft, aluminum internal floating piston, and high-quality seals and ice scrapers. For added strength, the eyelet on the shaft end is forged, replacing the welded design.
- SLIDE-ACTION Rear Suspension with Arctic Cat IFP Shocks: The SLIDE-ACTION Rear Suspension brings race-day technology to everyday riding. Our U-shaped slot fits over a fixed shaft to allow a crucial half-inch of sliding movement. As the rear transfer blocks are engaged, the free-acting front arm follows the terrain, keeping your skis firmly planted over bumps, and during aggressive cornering and acceleration. This significant detail controls ski lift during acceleration. The Arctic Cat IFP gas shocks feature a hard-anodized aluminum body, 0.5" shaft, aluminum internal floating piston, and high-quality seals and ice scrapers.
- Deluxe Digital Gauge: The information you need while riding, beautifully packaged. That’s the best way to describe this dual LCD gauge. There’s an odometer, trip meter, speedometer, engine hour, clock, fuel level indicator, battery voltage, coolant temperature, reverse and warning lights.
- 12V Outlet: Need to charge your phone or another electrical device? We’ve got you covered. Just plug in and power up while you ride.
- Electric Start: This is just the thing for consistent, reliable starting. A simple turn of the key is all you need to get up and running.
- Hand & Thumb Warmers: Say goodbye to cold hands. Our hand and thumb warmers provide plenty of warmth and comfort on long rides.
- 137-in. Cobra Track with 1.6-in. Lugs: The 137" Cobra track’s cupped lug design delivers superior handling, acceleration and braking in loose snow conditions. Its traction teeth add extra grip on hard-packed surfaces. The 1.6" paddles provide that extra traction needed in the deeper stuff.
- Adjustable Handlebar with 5.5-in. Riser: Our easily adjustable handlebar allows you to set the perfect position for riding comfort.
- Mirrors: Not all mirrors are the same. Ours are heavy-duty, built to last and made to withstand whatever winter throws at them.
- Push-Button Engine Reverse: With just a push of a button, you can reverse the direction of the engine smoothly, quickly and easily. What’s more, this technology also reduces the machine’s weight.
- ProCross - 6 Skis: This trail ski’s 6" width delivers excellent handling on hardpack snow and good flotation in loose snow. A stiff, deep keel provides positive cornering in all conditions.
- Collapsible Rear Saddlebags: A place to stuff some stuff. It gives you extra storage capacity when you need it and collapses out of the way when you don’t.
- 11" Mid-Height Windshield with Mirrors: The perfect mix of protection and comfort, keeping any spray from slowing you down when the going gets really fast.
- Type: 2-stroke
- Displacement (cc): 599
- Cooling: Liquid
- Cylinders: 2
- Bore x Stroke (mm): 73.8 x 70
- Lubrication: Electronic injection
- Ignition: Digitally Controlled CDI
- Engine Stator Output: 325 Watts
- Fuel Delivery: Dual stage injection
- Exhaust: APV with tuned pipe, pipe sensor and stainless steel muffler
- Fuel Capacity gal. (l): 11.7 (44.29)
- Oil System Capacity qt. (l): 3.6 (3.41)
- Coolant System Capacity qt. (l): 6.2 (5.87)
- Minimum Octane: 91
- Front Suspension: Arctic Race Suspension with sway bar
- Ski Shocks: Arctic Cat IFP 1.5
- Front Travel in. (cm): 10 (25.4)
- Rear Suspension: SLIDE-ACTION Rear Suspension with tri-hub rear axle system, coupling blocks, Torque-Sensing Link rear arm and adjustable torsion springs
- Front Track Shock: Arctic Cat IFP 1.5
- Rear Track Shock: Arctic Cat IFP 2.0
- Rear Travel in. (cm): 13.5 (34.29)
- Chassis Overall Length in. (cm): 125.75 (319.41)
- Chassis Overall Width in. (cm): 47.75 (121.29)
- Chassis Overall Height in. (cm): 50.12 (127.30)
- Track Type: Cobra
- Track Width in. (cm): 15 (38.1)
- Track Length in. (cm): 137 (347.98)
- Lug in. (cm): 1.6 (4.06)
- Pitch in. (cm): 2.86 (7.26)
- Ski Stance in. (cm): 42-43 (106.68-109.22) Adjustable
- Ski Type / Width in. (cm): ProCross - 6 (15.24)
- Runner Type: Dual deep split runner w/carbide
- Type of Gauge: Deluxe Digital
- Speedometer: Digital
- Tachometer: Digital
- Odometer: Digital
- Fuel: Digital
- Oil: Indicator Light
- Coolant: Digital/Indicator Light
- Clock: Digital
- Battery Voltage: Digital
- Altimeter: Digital
- Hours: Digital
- 12V Outlet: Standard
- Electric Start: Standard
- Front Bumper: Sport
- Goggle Holder: Accessory
- Hand & Thumb Warmers: Standard
- Hand Guards: Accessory
- Headlights: Dual halogen 2-bulb
- Ice Scratchers: Accessory
- Lightweight Brake Disc: Accessory
- Mirrors: Standard
- Mountain Strap: Accessory
- Rear Rack: Accessory
- Rear Storage: Tunnel Bag & Saddle Bag
- Seat: High Performance
- Side Panel Wind Deflectors: Accessory
- Sno Pro Brake Lever: Accessory
- Steering: 5.5 in. (13.97 cm) riser with adjustable handlebar
- Tether Switch: Accessory
- Tow Hitch: Accessory
- Tunnel Flare: Accessory
- Visor Plug-ins: Accessory
- Windshield: 11 in. (27.94 cm) Mid-height
- Drive Clutch: TEAM Rapid Response
- Driven Clutch: TEAM Rapid Reaction BOSS
- Drive System: Arctic Drive System
- Brakes: Race radial master cylinder hydraulic brake
- Clutch Calibration ft. (m): 0-5,000 (0-1,524)
- Gearing: 22/48
- Chain Pitch: 90
- Reverse: Push-button Engine
- Team Arctic Green