Not every model shown may be in stock. Please look at our inventory page or call us, (204) 825-2424, for availability.
2017 Arctic Cat ZR 8000 LTD ES 137 1.25
Stock Image: Orange
Mound Services Inc.
ZR 8000 LTD ES 137 1.25
2 Year Warranty available
2 Year Warranty available
- 8000 Engine: 160-class HP makes this 794cc 2-stroke the most powerful 800 engine in the industry. It features a lightweight, quick-revving crankshaft, twin spark plugs per cylinder and weight-saving engine reverse technology. The engine knock sensor provides octane recognition, giving you more fuel options.
- Arctic Drive System with TEAM Rapid Response Drive and TEAM Rapid Response Boss Driven Clutches: The Arctic Drive System™ features a lightweight magnesium chaincase. The design incorporates a large TEAM® driven clutch and TEAM drive clutch. By eliminating belt skid, these clutches reduce temperature and transfer more power to the track. In addition to their incredible strength, these clutches are known for their easy and precise tuning.
- Arctic Race Front Suspension with FOX 1.5 ZERO QS3 Shocks: The Arctic Race front suspension’s geometry was developed through racing. Our unique wide A-arm spacing complements the chassis design, which allows us to maintain a tighter suspension. And the new FOX® QS3 shock lets you adjust your shocks to suit the riding conditions without removing your gloves. Set the clicker to 1 for a smooth, comfortable ride like the LXR. Click it up a notch to setting 2, and you’ll straighten out the corners like a Sno Pro®. Or click up to 3 to go head to head with an RR. These shocks feature a premium coil-over design with forged aluminum reservoir.
- SLIDE-ACTION Rear Suspension with Arctic Cat IFP Front and FOX ZERO QS3 Rear Shocks: The SLIDE-ACTION Rear Suspension brings race-day technology to everyday riding. Our U-shaped slot fits over a fixed shaft to allow a crucial half-inch of sliding movement. As the rear transfer blocks are engaged, the free-acting front arm follows the terrain, keeping your skis firmly planted over bumps, and during aggressive cornering and acceleration. The Arctic Cat® IFP front gas shocks feature a hard-anodized aluminum body, 0.5" shaft, aluminum internal floating piston, and high-quality seals and ice scrapers. FOX ZERO QS3 rear tracks feature 3-position dial compression adjustability for quick and easy tuning for different riding styles and conditions. They are rebound adjustable and feature Kashima coating for the smoothest, most supple action.
- Deluxe Digital Analog Gauge: The deluxe gauge lets you choose between digital and analog speed and tachometer readouts. There’s also an odometer, two trip meters, engine hour meter, reverse indicator and warning lights. Like we said, it’s deluxe.
- 12V Outlet: Need to charge your phone or another electrical device? We’ve got you covered. Just plug in and power up while you ride.
- Electric Start: This is just the thing for consistent, reliable starting. A simple turn of the key is all you need to get up and running.
- Hand & Thumb Warmers: Say goodbye to cold hands. Our hand and thumb warmers provide plenty of warmth and comfort on long rides.
- 137-in. Ripsaw II Track with 1.25-in. Lugs: This 137" track combines the best features of Ripsaw, Cobra™ and Predator for excellent performance on a variety of trail conditions. 1.25” lugs offer less side bite through the corners, while delivering excellent handling, acceleration and braking on hard-packed surfaces.
- Tunnel Flare: Snow belongs on the ground, not on your back. Our tunnel flares are just the things to keep wet snow spray from landing on you.
- Front ProCross Bumper: The large-diameter top tube of this bumper provides extra protection, while its open-tube design allows snow to drop through.
- ProCross - 6 Skis: This trail ski’s 6" width delivers excellent handling on hardpack snow and good flotation in loose snow. A stiff, deep keel provides positive cornering in all conditions.
- Goggle Holder: Warm, dry goggles are as near as our goggle holder. The heat from the engine dries your goggles as you ride. Also works for masks and gloves.
- Rear Tunnel Bag: The perfect mid-capacity storage bag for your mid-capacity items. Secures with easy-to-use quick-fasten straps.
- Sno Pro Brake Lever: Our anodized aluminum brake lever is good and long for greater braking force. It also makes it easier to reach no matter what position your hand is in.
- 11" Mid-Height Windshield: The perfect mix of protection and comfort, keeping any spray from slowing you down when the going gets really fast.
- Type: 2-stroke
- Displacement (cc): 794
- Cooling: Liquid
- Cylinders: 2
- Bore x Stroke (mm): 85 x 70
- Lubrication: Oil injection
- Ignition: Digitally Controlled CDI
- Engine Stator Output: 325 Watts
- Fuel Delivery: Electronic Fuel Injected (EFI)
- Exhaust: APV with tuned pipe, pipe sensor and stainless steel muffler
- Fuel Capacity gal. (l): 11.7 (44.29)
- Oil System Capacity qt. (l): 3.9 (3.69)
- Coolant System Capacity qt. (l): 6.2 (5.87)
- Minimum Octane: 91
- Front Suspension: Arctic Race Suspension with sway bar
- Ski Shocks: FOX 1.5 ZERO QS3
- Front Travel in. (cm): 10 (25.4)
- Rear Suspension: SLIDE-ACTION Rear Suspension with tri-hub rear axle system, coupling blocks, Torque-Sensing Link rear arm and adjustable torsion springs
- Front Track Shock: Arctic Cat IFP 1.5
- Rear Track Shock: FOX 2.0 ZERO QS3
- Rear Travel in. (cm): 13.5 (34.29)
- Chassis Overall Length in. (cm): 125.75 (319.41)
- Chassis Overall Width in. (cm): 47.75 (121.29)
- Chassis Overall Height in. (cm): 47.12 (119.68)
- Track Type: Ripsaw II
- Track Width in. (cm): 15 (38.1)
- Track Length in. (cm): 137 (347.98)
- Lug in. (cm): 1.25 (3.18)
- Pitch in. (cm): 2.86 (7.26)
- Ski Stance in. (cm): 42-43 (106.68-109.22) Adjustable
- Ski Type / Width in. (cm): ProCross - 6 (15.24)
- Runner Type: Dual deep split runner w/carbide
- Type of Gauge: Deluxe Digital Analog
- Speedometer: Digital/Analog
- Tachometer: Digital/Analog
- Odometer: Digital
- Fuel: Digital
- Oil: Indicator Light
- Coolant: Indicator Light
- Clock: Digital
- Altimeter: Digital
- Hours: Digital
- 12V Outlet: Standard
- Electric Start: Standard
- Front Bumper: ProCross
- Goggle Holder: Standard
- Hand & Thumb Warmers: Standard
- Hand Guards: Accessory
- Headlights: Dual halogen 2-bulb
- Ice Scratchers: Accessory
- Lightweight Brake Disc: Accessory
- Mirrors: Accessory
- Mountain Strap: Accessory
- Passenger Seat: Accessory
- Rear Rack: Accessory
- Rear Storage: Tunnel Bag
- Seat: High Performance
- Side Panel Wind Deflectors: Accessory
- Sno Pro Brake Lever: Standard
- Steering: 5.5 in. (13.97 cm) riser with adjustable handlebar
- Tether Switch: Accessory
- Tow Hitch: Accessory
- Tunnel Flare: Standard
- Visor Plug-ins: Accessory
- Windshield: 11 in. (27.94 cm) Mid-height
- Drive Clutch: TEAM Rapid Response
- Driven Clutch: TEAM Rapid Reaction BOSS
- Drive System: Arctic Drive System
- Brakes: Race radial master cylinder hydraulic brake
- Clutch Calibration ft. (m): 0-5,000 (0-1,524)
- Gearing: 21/41
- Chain Pitch: 86
- Reverse: Push-button Engine
- Engine Type
- Bore x Stroke
- 85 x 70 mm
- Engine Cooling
- Electronic Fuel Injected (EFI)
- Digitally Controlled CDI
- APV with tuned pipe, pipe sensor and stainless steel muffler
- Brake Type
- Race radial master cylinder hydraulic brake
- Drive Clutch
- TEAM Rapid Response
- Driven Clutch
- TEAM Rapid Reaction BOSS
- Front Suspension
- Front Suspension: Arctic Race Suspension with sway bar; Ski Shocks: FOX 1.5 ZERO QS3; Front Track Shock: Arctic Cat IFP 1.5
- Front Travel
- 10 in. (25.4 cm)
- Rear Suspension
- Rear Suspension: SLIDE-ACTION Rear Suspension with tri-hub rear axle system, coupling blocks, Torque-Sensing Link rear arm and adjustable torsion springs; Rear Track Shock: FOX 2.0 ZERO QS3
- Rear Travel
- 13.5 in. (34.29 cm)
- Ski Type
- ProCross - 6 in. (15.24 cm)
- Ski Stance
- 42-43 in. (106.68-109.22 cm) Adjustable
- Track Type
- Ripsaw II
- Track Dimensions
- 15 in. (38.1 cm) x 137 in. (347.98 cm) x 1.25 in. (3.18 cm)
- Dual halogen 2-bulb
- Fuel Capacity
- 11.7 gal. (44.29 L)
- 11 in. (27.94 cm) Mid-height
- Orange, Black
- Electric Start
- Hand & Thumb Warmers
- Push-button Engine